Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday

Ratindra Das arrived today! Or rather his DVD. Besides the logistical problem of where to put all the boxes (I can hear Susan down in the office arranging and rearranging boxes) it's always really exciting to have the truck show up with the videos.

Yesterday was my birthday and we also got it off for President's Day. What did I do all day? I worked. There might be some irony there but it's really nice to be in the office alone AND I'm almost caught up with my hours. I'm making great progress on David Kitler's drawing video. What an amazing artist! I'm learning quite a lot while I edit. It's great because I'm currently taking a beginning drawing class at the local community college and the two work nicely together.

1 comment:

claudine hellmuth said...

Happy belated birthday!!
xxxox