Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Work vs Personal Blog

This is not a Creative Catalyst Production blog (that's here) but when you work for a family business, all lines blur together. I mention a lot of work issues on here because let's face it, we're at work more than we're at home. Oh and also, I sort of love what I do. I've also realized that this blog is a more informal version of the monthly Craft Cat newsletter I put out each month for Creative Catalyst. CCP has two newsletters: one weekly and one monthly. The weekly one has sales all the time that I don't get to announce in Craft Cat because they've already come and gone by the time I hit email in boxes. There's a remedy to this: I'm going to start announcing those sales on Craft Amor.

Even for people not interested in the sale itself, take a look at the artist, their gallery and their bio. It's a great way to get to know some amazing artists.

No comments: