Friday, August 01, 2008

Digital Scrapbook Attempt #1 (like ever)

I am not a scrapbooker. My sense of design doesn't extend beyond about 4x6 inches. But when I look around at some of the art people are doing, I can't help but be intrigued. There are some amazing graphic designers who have never probably considered themselves as such in the scrapbook world. What intrigues me most is digital scrapbooking. It links up a lot with what I'm already doing but adds the photo element. I'm getting a camera soon and I think this is something I will slowly edge into. Here is attempt one. Images always come out darker when I move from Illustrator to PSD to jpg. I have a lot of negative things I could say about it but I won't. I'll be negative when I've tried a few and am not completely overwhelmed by the square format.

1 comment:

andrea said...

The photo is dark because I re-colored in in photoshop before posting, we just looked washed out.
Well I have have a few good things to say about it: I love the colors and I love the designs, so there.

Who likes teeny tiny hearts? ME!