Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome Linda Baker

We are finishing up our first full day of filming transparent watercolorist Linda Baker.

Linda is a phenomenal layerist and also a great teacher. She's been taking our criticisms in stride and been flexible in all ways. If the filming weren't so fun, I'd skip tomorrow, go buy some Pebeo masking fluid and start practicing all the cool techniques I'm learning.

We have two full more days of filming and I can't wait to see what Linda creates.

These are the times I love my job. :)

PS- Linda has been really nice about letting me take photos of her working with my macro lens. The photo on the left is of Linda working with her pipette. Just one of the many techniques she uses to create textures and layers in her paintings.

Linda's site, gallery.

No comments: