Saturday, September 08, 2007

Craft Season Week 1

So this weekend, beyond being at work both days, I have two goals:
1. cut and assemble all the elements for my Halloween cards.
2. make a vinyl wallet that is good enough to give as a gift.

On the first front, I think I finally have a design that will work. It always amazes me how designs look a certain way in thumbnail form but then seem either empty or overworked in card form.

For number two, I've spent this past week trying different combinations of material and paper to make a vinyl wallet for a birthday. A friend of my boyfriend's and mine loves mass transit and he also had a wallet with the London Tube on it, which he loved but lost. My replacement won't have all the things in it he lost but I thought would be a fun surprise. Here are some of the tests.



















No comments: