Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love (draft 1)

Just something I was playing around with today. I might put a bird's nest on the upper left corner of the 'O.' Originally I was going to give the person more color but I like the graphic element of having him (eventually it will be a her) in black and white. Maybe the bird/bird nest will be black and white as well. I should also put in a little moss and maybe unify the colors. I'm not sure how I feel about the 'O' being a different color although I think it would be less interesting w/o the color change. Also, maybe this will be my Valentine's Day card this year. Hmmmm....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Personally, I like the O as a different colour, and the person in white. I'd include the birds nest, leave it in white, but add a little bird in a contrasting colour (since you really only have different shades of brick) - like turquoise or bright yellow.

andrea said...

Um, will you be my boyfriend?