Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Magnets

Tonight I am crafting until my fingers fall off. (But only in the non literal sense.) I'm bad at delegating and I've taken off more than I can chew, but I think if I work hard and stay focused I *might* (might?) be able to get through a huge set of crew gifts before Wednesday.

The image to the left is the design I did for our cast/crew t-shirts. Now I'm taking the design and making magnets. I printed a sheet of them and then color copied a bunch. Tonight I will be sticking them to magnet sheets with the help of matte medium. Hopefully the bubbles stay to a minimum and everything is easy. This is never how it works but one can hope, right?

Add to all of this that I'm house sitting. I keep realizing I've forgotten some necessary supply. Thankfully they have a good work table and two awesome dogs to keep me company.

No comments: