Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 and GO!

One of the cool aspects of my job is that I get to ask artists questions. I hope to start bringing their insight into Craft Cat as their incredibly busy schedules allow. For the January issue (it's changing to once a month) I asked them their New Year Resolutions. Some couldn't get back to me due to super flues (yuck) or being on vacation (yay!) but I'll have questions for them in the future. So watch for the latest Craft Cat for their goals for 2007. In the spirit here are some of mine (art and non art):

-eat vegetables at least once a day (the irony here is that I'm a vegetarian...aaand that corn chips don't count)
-paint/draw/craft, etc at least 5 hours a week
-write a family member once a week
-blog at least 3 times a week (my goal is Mon, Wed, Fri)

No comments: