Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Learning Curve

Most crafters know that learning anything new is a challenge. Even after you've watched the video, read the book, purchased the supplies, you *still* have to sit down and hike up the learning curve.

It doesn't matter how many times I try to follow a recipe or instructions, I always forget this at the beginning. "Why isn't this as EASY as it LOOKS?!?!" And everytime I forget it comes back full force. Enter blog. It might take me a bit of time to master the blogspot software but I'm determined. After this, maybe I'll take on sewing! (Now THAT IS a learning curve hike).

But I digress. I'm excited to enter the world of blog...especially among the community of craft blogs. It's exciting to see what is out there. Luckily I have a job that supports me in my creative endeavors and I'm excited to learn from all of the talented people on the web today.

Thanks so much for visiting me!

No comments: