Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Illustrator Practice

I haven't been working in Illustrator as much as I'd like to but here is the first step of a current project. I did the original vectors in Photoshop and then exported them out one by one (it needs a batch export feature) to Illustrator. I then had to line everything up again because objects shifted greatly during their trip between the two programs.

Next I will start playing with design, pattern and color.

Also, I need to fix the floating issue. I just realized that it looks like someone has the ability to levitate.

(Thanks Anthony for reference photo image)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it came out great Kelly. It only slightly looks like he's floating.

Unknown said...

The above comment

"I think it came out great Kelly. It only slightly looks like he's floating."

was not from Amy. It was left by Anthony.